- 26 year resident of Treasure Island
- Retired after 27 year career in Healthcare Information
- Served as Member/Chairperson of TI Planning and & Zoning Board
- Served as Member/Chairperson of Local Planning Agency
- Served as Member of TI Visioning Committee
- Licensed in residential real estate sales
William J. Carbone
-Over 40 years’ experience as CEO of physician organizations. Founding CEO of both American Board and Academy of Disaster Medicine, American Board of Integrative Medicine, American Board of Hospital Medicine, American Board of Urgent Care Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine Obstetrics. Chief, Physician Organization and Physician Hospital Organizations.
-Recently retired after 20 years as CEO of American Board of Physician Specialties.
-Received Presidential award from President Ronald Reagan and VP George H. W. Bush for private sector initiatives.
-30 years' experience in telecommunications sales and management
-Owner of 2 Allstate insurance agencies
-Member/Chairperson Madeira Beach Planning Commission
-Past members of City of Madeira Beach Planning Commission and City of Madeira Beach Civil Service Board
-Current member of Heroes of St Pete Police Board